Usui Holy Fire® Reiki I & II ONLINE June 18 & 19 2022 full days - times might be changed slightly - it depends on what timezones attendees are from. 10:30 am cst - 8 pm if west coast participants but if no west coast participants 9 am cst - 6:30 pm cst.
Usui Holy Fire® Master ONLINE 2023
CUSTOM Training offered for Reiki for minimum of two people - set your own dates and times at no additional cost.
Experience the energy of a Healing Pulse, Usui Reiki and Usui Holy Fire Reiki (includes a Reiki Holy Fire meditation)
Usui Holy Fire® Reiki I & II ONLINE
Reiki I & II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
The Reiki hand positions.
Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field.
Hayashi Healing Guide
Using Reiki for specific conditions.
The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
Class certificate (from the International Center for Reiki)
1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki ART/Master
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire® Master training into one three-day class which is usually taught during a three day weekend. Class times are 9am to 6:30pm each day.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training (ART)
- The Usui/Holy Fire® Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The Heavenly Banquet Hall Experience
- The Pre-ignition and the Healing Fire ignition.
- Both Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire® Master ignitions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and the pre-ignition, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five for the entire system.
- Lots of practice time practicing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- The How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire® system of attunements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements and ignitions. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing (psychic surgery) is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
This class is a deeply healing experience